Wednesday, January 31, 2007

bad trip

Our choir practice ended at 7:30 and I got home after an hour and a half. Argh. This day was quite tiring and the fact that something happened during my way home made me feel even more exhausted. Ok…so I rode an fx on my way home. I sat at the middle part and a man was sitting beside me. Hah! I hate him! Like hello, it was only me and him sitting on the car chair but I felt like ten people were beside me because he kept on pushing himself to me. Wah, I hate him! Well, I couldn’t and I wouldn’t tolerate his insolence, so with a tone little higher than the normal, I told him, “Excuse me, pwede po bang makiusog. Ang laki kaya ng space!” It’s good that he did move cause if he didn’t, he would wish he never rode that fx (hah, I have my file case with me, remember!)

Argh. Argh. Argh.

No comments: