The first song I heard early this morning was Waltz. (Oh yeah, I’m still a Champ fanatic)
I like it. (but broken sonnet is still my all-time favorite) The lyrics of that song lingered on my head for like an hour. “Please that’s enough…I’ve said this a million times before and I’m sick… but all that I need and all that I breathe and all that I care for is you… I hate you” Ok, ok. Enough for this ‘champ moment’. I know, one day, I’ll meet him (keep on dreaming, there’s nothing wrong:)haha…).
At last, we attended our classes today. We were like ‘culture shocked’ (just like how lou described our situation) during the entire day. Ahh.. after days of physical training, now I really need some kind of exercise – a mental exercise. It’s pretty tiring, you know. We had a summative test in Finite Math (with our new teacher; I miss mr. ruffles) A 15-item seatwork on Math (we’ll have a summative test on Thursday…what a luck:( ) and a lot of stuffs (homeworks, reaction papers, practice lessons, quizzes, etc.) to accomplish this week.
So anyway, during adchem, some of my classmates asked me to write my three wishes. They told me to write serious ones. I wrote the first three things that came to mind. Here’s my wish list:
1. to have a kuya
2. world peace :)
3. that my dreams will come true
Ok…I still have one last practice lesson to finish yet my mind seems not to be working anymore for I’m thinking of a lot of things. Ahh… Thea’s right. But everything’s not really clear yet. I have to work this out as soon as possible (will I make it by the end of this week?) so as not to dishearten anyone. Lord, I’m desperately in need of a sign!
To my bed: In a few minutes, I’ll be with you.
I like it. (but broken sonnet is still my all-time favorite) The lyrics of that song lingered on my head for like an hour. “Please that’s enough…I’ve said this a million times before and I’m sick… but all that I need and all that I breathe and all that I care for is you… I hate you” Ok, ok. Enough for this ‘champ moment’. I know, one day, I’ll meet him (keep on dreaming, there’s nothing wrong:)haha…).
At last, we attended our classes today. We were like ‘culture shocked’ (just like how lou described our situation) during the entire day. Ahh.. after days of physical training, now I really need some kind of exercise – a mental exercise. It’s pretty tiring, you know. We had a summative test in Finite Math (with our new teacher; I miss mr. ruffles) A 15-item seatwork on Math (we’ll have a summative test on Thursday…what a luck:( ) and a lot of stuffs (homeworks, reaction papers, practice lessons, quizzes, etc.) to accomplish this week.
So anyway, during adchem, some of my classmates asked me to write my three wishes. They told me to write serious ones. I wrote the first three things that came to mind. Here’s my wish list:
1. to have a kuya
2. world peace :)
3. that my dreams will come true
Ok…I still have one last practice lesson to finish yet my mind seems not to be working anymore for I’m thinking of a lot of things. Ahh… Thea’s right. But everything’s not really clear yet. I have to work this out as soon as possible (will I make it by the end of this week?) so as not to dishearten anyone. Lord, I’m desperately in need of a sign!
To my bed: In a few minutes, I’ll be with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment