Thursday, December 21, 2006

in both extremities

December 21, 2006. Four days before Christmas.

We had our Christmas party today. Our last, in MaSci. Sad though, we have to accept it. In less than four months we'll be leaving this institution. :(

I enjoyed our party. Who would not? Nini had a great dating game (congratulations to Leo...*haha*), Miss Gay 2006 was a bliss (you guys look good on your clothes! congratulations to Jan!:)*laugh out loud*), we had fun games, enough food to eat, and many more reasons to enjoy...

Everything worked out very well until...

You see, I thought everything's fine with me already. For quite a long time I should have recovered from this quandary. Still, I find myself in the midst of dejection which I hope will turn out to be temporary.

Heavy-hearted, I searched for my friend. A shed of tears paved the way to ease the pain. Abi, saved me again. She can never get out of my system for it will always search for her. I did not tell her the cause of this sudden outburst. She listened as I sob. She was there, that's enough.

I spent the rest of the day with her and with the einstein people (again, thanks guys!). They treated me nicely as if I am really part of their group. I guess, that's something I should be greatful for.With such joy, I forgot about what happened hours before.

I need to rest.

Someday, everything's gonna be completely fine.

I'll keep the faith.

No comments: